Contact us at any time for a price quote, consultation or information on your particular backflow needs. We are here to assist you in any way possible!
Our Backflow Services Include:
- Annual Backflow Maintenance Program
- Annual Irrigation Maintenance Program
- Backflow Repairs
- Automated Scheduling and Processing of Backflow Test Reports
- Quality Service
Backflow Service Areas
- Mercer Island
Annual Backflow Maintenance Program
- Our program keeps you in compliance with annual backflow testing requirements and eliminates overdue testing. This prevents costly penalties and fees, avoids multiple reminder letters from your purveyors and additional unnecessary costs for paper, postage, etc.
How it Works:
- AWB will add you to our backflow maintenance database and will automatically send you an email reminder 30 days prior to the due date of your annual backflow test. After your appointment has been scheduled, we will arrive at the agreed upon time and test your backflow prevention assembly. We will install a laminated tag on assembly with month, year and our contact information upon completion of the passing test. We will then complete the approved Test Report Form and email it to your water purveyor. You will also receive a copy of the test report and an invoice via email. You save time and effort and only need to respond to our 30-day email reminder to confirm your testing appoint with us…No more calling around last minute with your “Shut-Off-Notice” in hand. We take the hassle out of backflow testing!
Annual Irrigation Maintenance Program
- Our complete service solution for owning and operating a sprinkler system in Washington state! Annual maintenance for your sprinkler system provides for one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to reduce your water bill. Sprinkler maintenance can also help improve the overall appearance of your landscape by providing the correct amount of water needed to keep your plants happy and healthy!
This Program Includes:
- Irrigation Start Up
- Backflow Testing
How It Works:
- AWB will add you to our irrigation maintenance database. Each spring (April) we will send you an email reminder that we will be coming out and test your backflow assembly, turn on the water to your irrigation system (manually turn on each zone) and adjust the sprinkler heads. We email you another reminder in the fall (October) notifying you that we will be out to shut the water off and winterize (blow out) the system. We also install an insulation pouch around the backflow to help protect the assembly from potential frost damage. You will receive an invoice once a year after winterization is complete via email.
Now is a great time to take advantage of our INTERNET SPECIAL